Monday 24 August 2009

Eh, when I opened my page there was something new.......

Today was as a day. Filled in a form. Dropped it off. Picked up something from a shop which I currently need. Went online to carry out my usual time killing. Free physics based games. Social networking site. And then onto Blogger. Then that's where inspiration starts for the moment...

Seeing as this blog is relatively young I was surprised to find a new thing on my Dashboard. I got a new follwer. NOT just a new one, but the first follower of follow this blog. My surprise stems from the fact I didn't expect any follwers till I got more establised or here for that bit longer than I have been. I haven't exactly boasted about the blog, but yet someone somewhere who I do not know has decided to click that follow icon up there.

Makes me feel once again that my little bit in this world has made some sort impact on someone somewhere. It is one of those things which gives me that warm feeling deep down and that is something money just can't buy...

I had a quick look at what this girl in magneta has posted and I have enjoyed the bit which she has put up. Her Blog is younger than mine, but still doesn't make it any less interesting... Thank you for the deep warm feeling...