Sunday 6 September 2009

Eh, eve of orientation

Tomorrow is when I get introduced to college life. The tours of the campuses, the orientation, the library set up, the Smart card (student card I think), getting the password and account for the intranet of the college. Getting class times etc. Meeting the IT viticms on my course, whoops, I mean students! And other such things.

I do not know what to expect for the day. Is it going to rock? Are we going to have to break the ice ourselves or are we going to be put in a room and told to play a game of Fruit Salad? Either way we'll get to know each other by the end of the day! And in class and everything else too!!!

I'm just going to go with the flow and hope that I get on well enough. I can't wait to see if there is a girl on the course by the name of Gemma, as I've predicted in gest.