Sunday 4 October 2009

Eh, decisions

Where I'm going to College has a fair few clubs and societies, not as many as UCC (160ish to my last recollection). But still there is a bit for everyone. And for the people who have the more unique hobbies it may be harder to get out there and get to know the people with the same unique hobby. For example, there's actually a massage society in the place I go to... So anything is possible...

My problem is that of the society's abscence to which I would join. So I now have to go and try setting it up. I was going to set one of two up. Frisbee and Improv. A friend asked me, 'Which wold be more beneficial Cian?' I didn't have to answer her. I knew which was the answer and am now going about to setting it up. Just need to know how to set it up. THere's something about a chairperson, secretary and treasurer. And meetings and everything.

This all sounds complicated and eveything, but I'm sure I'll get it up and going and hopefully get a show or two going by the end of the year.... Fingers crossed...